Welcome to Families Who Love to Travel! We are a family-focused online community of travel lovers. We are looking for original family-friendly content on all things travel-related. If you’d like to submit your work, please review the following guidelines.
- We only accept submissions from parents without affiliations with any business they choose to review. If you are associated with any travel-related companies, please be sure to make that clear in your submission.
- Ideally, submissions should be no longer than 800 words.
- We’d like to focus on the following topics:
– Things to Do and Places to See with Kids (Museums, shows, playgrounds, parks, etc.)
– Where to Eat with Kids (Reviews of kid-friendly restaurants)
– Where to Stay with Kids (Family-friendly hotels, AirB&Bs, vacation rentals, etc.)
– Tips (Advice on traveling with kids that have allergies or disabilities, how to save money during travel, getting around in foreign countries, etc.)
- Submissions should be more informational rather than personal or anecdotal.
- Please submit articles to us as either a Microsoft Word or Google Docs file. Submit photos as separate JPG files.
- Include the information about how old your kids are and when you went on this particular trip.
- Top Contributors will be invited to include a short bio on our website, which includes links to your personal website and/or social media profiles.
- Your work will be edited by fellow community members for length, tone, voice, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and clarity. We may also crop and/or enhance your photos, if necessary.
- By submitting your content, you give us the right to use it on our website. We cannot guarantee that all submitted work will be posted — but we will try our best!
- At this time, we do not have financial backing so we cannot pay contributors. Your submission will be solely to help other members of our community.