When it comes to planning the perfect vacation for families, few destinations can rival the allure of hotels with a water park in the Caribbean. With its turquoise waters, sun-kissed beaches, and tropical landscapes, the Caribbean is an idyllic setting that promises unforgettable experiences for all ages. Water parks add another layer of excitement to your trip, ensuring that kids will be entertained throughout their stay! Whether you want to visit somewhere like the Bahamas or affordable islands like the Dominican Republic, these aquatic wonderlands have thrilling slides, lazy rivers, and so much more. Plus, while your little ones are occupied, you can unwind on comfy sun loungers poolside or indulge in pampering sessions at on-site spas. Keep reading to find out the best hotels in the Caribbean with a water park for families!
Best Hotels In Turks And Caicos With A Water Park For Families
From beaches to delicious cuisine, Turks & Caicos is a paradise destination that ticks all the boxes for families seeking endless fun and excitement. If you’re searching for the best family resorts with water parks in Turks & Caicos, keep reading!
Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages and Spa, Turks and Caicos
Photo Courtesy: Beaches Turks & Caicos
Beaches Turks & Caicos is one of the best all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean! Located on the gorgeous Grace Bay Beach, this luxury hotel is a favorite for families worldwide. Plus, the accommodations are spacious too, including two-bedroom family suites!
Gigantic water slides, kid-friendly pools, and swim-up soda bars await your kids at The 45,000-square-foot Pirates Island Waterpark. At this pirate-themed water park, kids can play water tag, enjoy the water jets at the Splash Deck, catch waves on the Surf Simulator, and more. It’s better for younger kids, but even teens will especially the spinning vortex you go through before plunging into the pool!
Available on nearby Grace Bay Beach, water sports also range from scuba diving to snorkeling, kayaking, and parasailing, with lessons for beginners. Kids can also look forward to seeing their favorite Sesame Street characters around the resort, like Elmo or Super Grover! The resort also has a kids club to accommodate all ages. Meanwhile, parents can visit the famous Red Lane Spa for holistic treatments or sneak in a workout at the Fitness Center. Babysitting is also available for a date night or a candlelit dinner!
Best Hotels In St. Lucia With A Water Park For Families
With its breathtaking natural beauty and warm tropical climate, St. Lucia stands out as one of the best countries for families seeking adventure and endless fun at hotels with water parks. Here are the best family resorts with water parks in St. Lucia!
Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa
Photo Courtesy: Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa
Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa ranks as one of the best all-inclusive hotels in the Caribbean with a water park for families! Situated on a massive expanse along St. Lucia’s south coast, it has two wings: an adult-only wing and a family wing. That means you’ll be able to find family fun no matter what ages your kids are! The Splash Wing, where families stay, offers accommodations such as deluxe rooms, premium rooms, and two-bedroom family connecting rooms. Rooms have one king bed and trundle twin beds, or two queens with a sofa.
CocoLand, a small but fun water park, is located at the hotel. Here, you’ll find the Coconut Canon, a super fast slide for thrill-seekers, as well as an area with spill buckets and water cannons for toddlers. Kids will also love the Activity Pool, centrally located between the Harmony and Splash Wings. When kids want to make friends, send them to the Kidz Klub, featuring activities like a mini zip lining, a mini rock climbing wall, and a petting zoo. Every week, the hotel also hosts a Caribbean-style party, plus a karaoke night! Parents will appreciate the two adult-only pools, an adult-only bar, and the Oceanfront Spa in the Harmony Wing. There’s also a fitness center and on-site dining.
Best Hotels In The Bahamas With A Water Park For Families
Among the best countries in the Caribbean that offer delightful water parks suitable for families is The Bahamas! This island paradise boasts an array of luxurious hotels that not only provide world-class accommodations but also feature thrilling water park attractions. Stay tuned to find out the best hotels in the Caribbean with a water park for families!
Atlantis, Paradise Island
Photo Courtesy: Emily Kapic
With its distinctive twin pink towers, Atlantis, Paradise Island is an icon on the island of New Providence in the Bahamas! Located 30 minutes away from the airport, it tops the list as one of the best hotels for kids in the Bahamas. This family-friendly Bahamas mega-resort is comprised of 6 different hotel options, from The Cove at Atlantis to The Reef at Atlantis, the Royal at Atlantis, the Coral at Atlantis, and Harbor Side Resort at Atlantis!
No matter which hotel you choose to stay at, each one provides full access to the Aquaventure waterpark, aquariums, and resort activities. As one of the best water parks in the world, this sprawling, 141-acre water park features everything kids need for a fun day in the sun, including over 20 swimming areas and river rapids! It’s even great for teens and adults. Plus, the resort grounds feature 11 pools, 5 miles of beach, 37 eateries, 18 waterslides, 2 rivers to float, and the largest open-air marine habitat in the world. Families staying at hotels like the Royal can also take advantage of the Atlantis Kids Adventures for kids ages 3-12 and the Gamers Reef, an arcade that’s great for teens.
Read our article on Atlantis, Bahamas, 25 Ways To Make Your Vacation Awesome, to give you an idea of how many incredible activities are available on the property!
Margaritaville Beach Resort Nassau
Margaritaville Beach Resort Nassau consistently ranks as one of the best hotels in the Caribbean with a water park for families! Set along a stretch of beachfront in downtown Nassau, this fun-loving hotel combines rock-n-roll history with convenience and all-inclusive amenities! Larger families will love the spacious suites, which range from one-bedroom to four-bedroom options.
The Fins Up Water Park calls kids’ names with its 10-foot diving board, lazy river, and rapid water slides. Or, they can test their skills on the climbing wall! Alongside the waterpark, the hotel has two oceanfront pools and beach access, where you can enjoy water sports like sailing, surfing, kayaking, scuba diving, and more. The Parakeets Kids’ Club also welcomes kids ages 5 to 9 with games, activities, and more age-appropriate fun! Visit the Icons Sports Bar and Entertainment Center, where families can enjoy karaoke, bowling, billiards, VR sports, and even a private movie theater! Parents can visit the St. Somewhere Spa or enjoy the various dining and bar options, from seafood to steak!
Baha Mar is certainly a popular option for families visiting The Bahamas with kids! When you’re searching for the best hotels in the Caribbean with a water park for families, this multi-hotel complex offers several options. These range from the luxurious Rosewood Baha Mar to the SLS Baha Mar with its sophisticated style. And, finally, the family-friendly Grand Hyatt.
Regardless of which hotel you choose, all guests receive access to the Baha Mar complex, including the on-site water park, Baha Bay Water Park. Spanning 15 acres, everyone will have a blast on the 24 slides, the action river that stretches over a quarter-mile, in the wave pool, or learning to surf on the surf simulator! Teens will especially love exciting slides like the Pirates Plunge and Thunderball. There’s even a Stingray Cove for younger visitors and a calmer Turtle Beach for toddlers with kid-friendly pools and slides.
In addition to all the water fun, there are animal encounters, art classes as well as golf, fitness, and a gorgeous spa. Families staying at the Rosewood can take advantage of the two dedicated pools for guests. Meanwhile, the Grand Hyatt also boasts the Children’s Explorers Club. Baha Mar also has a complimentary rental program.
Best Hotels In Grand Cayman With A Water Park For Families
Grand Cayman, the largest of the Cayman Islands, offers some of the best hotels in the Caribbean with a water park for families! This stunning tropical paradise boasts numerous family-friendly accommodation options that cater to all ages. Keep reading to learn more!
The Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa
The Kimpton Seafire caters to families as one of the best hotels in the Caribbean with a water park! Set on the world-famous Seven Mile Beach, this family-friendly resort will impress you from the moment you arrive here.
Kids can’t wait to visit the Kimpton Seafire because of SPLASH, the tropical-themed water park and splash park for kids 12 and under. It uses native plants and trees from the Cayman Islands and bright colors to attract kids, featuring a variety of slides, a splash area, and more.
The Seafire Pool is another popular family-friendly spot. There are also watersports like kayaking, sailing, paddle boarding, and jet skiing! Camp Seafire offers programs for ages 4-12, featuring a creative theme each day! Parents can relax at the spa with seven treatment rooms, plus an adjacent fitness center. When families want to leave the hotel, the resort also has a partnership with Red Sail Sports. The hotel also hosts Featured Foodie Nights, featuring anything from margarita nights to weekly social dining experiences.
Best Hotels In Curacao With A Water Park For Families
Curacao, one of the best countries in the Caribbean for families seeking hotels with water parks, offers a delightful blend of natural beauty and endless fun. For more options on Caribbean resorts with water parks, keep reading!
Kunuku Aqua Resort Curacao – Trademark by Wyndham
Photo Courtesy: Kunuku Aqua Resort Curacao – Trademark by Wyndham
Families who are looking for a one-of-a-kind beach getaway will love Kunuku Aqua Resort Curacao! It offers the best of both worlds, with high-class amenities to a stunning location just ten minutes away from the airport. Accommodations suit families of all sizes with double beds and single beds, plus there are expansive apartments and rooms that can house up to six people.
At Kunuku Aqua Resort Curacao, kids can’t get enough of the on-site Aqua Park, which has seven unique slides for them to have unlimited fun! There are also various pools, including a children’s pool and a main pool.
Adults will appreciate the fitness center and dining options, which include a buffet restaurant and a pizza place. When you want to explore the island, the hotel can assist you in planning all the outdoor adventures you can think of. Take a hike through Christoffel National Park, go for a safari ride through Curacao Ostrich Farm, take a boat trip to nearby Klein Curacao, or swim with dolphins at the Dolphin Academy! There’s even an on-site shuttle to take you to certain attractions.
Best Hotels In Puerto Rico With A Water Park For Families
When it comes to water parks for families in the Caribbean, Puerto Rico is one of the best destinations. Easily accessible to U.S. residents, it offers a wide range of exciting and immersive attractions. Here are some examples!
El Conquistador Resort
El Conquistador Resort is one of the most iconic resorts in Puerto Rico! Located about an hour from the Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport, the hotel features the Coqui Water Park, alongside access to kayaking and snorkeling adventures or Parque Pasivo De Las Croabas. Private luxury is available with every room, featuring large guest rooms with multiple beds for your family, as well as spacious suites.
Photo Courtesy: El Conquistador Resort
One of the most sought-after attractions here for kids is the Coqui Water Park, which features a speed slide with a massive vertical drop for thrill-seekers! There’s also a lazy river, an infinity pool, and more fun for kids of all ages. Plus, with three pools, there’s always something for families to do. Explore nearby nature destinations and the beach, or participate in on-site activities such as tennis, hiking, and more. At Palomino Island, the hotel offers private beach access with cabanas, chairs, and umbrellas for the whole family. Meanwhile, parents can enjoy the hot tub. There’s also a spa and private golf course. Multiple restaurants and bars are located on-site offering local cuisine and international dishes.
Best Hotels In St. Maarten With A Water Park For Families
Nestled in the northeastern Caribbean, St. Maarten is definitely one of the best places in the Caribbean for families seeking a fun-filled vacation with water park adventures. If you’re searching for the best family resorts with water parks, you’re in the right place!
Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino
Take in the beauty of Maho Beach at the Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino! As the largest all-inclusive family resort in Sint Maarten, it offers a convenient stay just a few minutes away from the airport. Rooms have two double beds or king-sized beds with sofa beds and there are also one-bedroom suites with separate living room areas.
Kids can hang out at the signature Oasis Pool, which features water slides and a swim-up bar for adults. Or, they can check out the separate children’s pool with its own small aqua park! The Beach House Kids’ Club is included in your stay and offers supervised activities for children ages 3 to 12. Plus, the Teen Zone is perfect for teens 13 and up. The hotel also offers a rotating schedule of daytime and evening activities that families can enjoy together, from dance classes to ring toss, poolside bingo, beach parties, karaoke, and more. Parents can visit the fitness center, book a relaxing treatment at the Serenity Spa, or check out the on-site dining and bar options.
Best Hotels in The Dominican Republic With A Water Park For Families
When it comes to planning a family vacation, the Dominican Republic emerges as a top destination for countless reasons. With its gorgeous beaches, lush landscapes, and vibrant cultural heritage, this affordable Caribbean gem caters to all ages. And when you add hotels with water parks into the mix, you have an unforgettable experience waiting for your little ones! In fact, the Dominican Republic offers a multitude of resorts that provide aquatic adventures for children.
One place that stands out for families is Punta Cana. Known for its stunning coastline and lively atmosphere, it has hotels with top-notch water park facilities, beach access, and more complimentary activities. Kids can experience endless fun plunging down colorful slides or having splash battles with newfound friends in lazy rivers winding through tropical gardens!
Best All-Inclusive Hotels On Playa Bávaro With A Water Park For Families
Playa Bávaro in Punta Cana is one of the Dominican Republic’s most famous beaches, located along its scenic Coconut Coast. Here are some all-inclusive hotels in Playa Bávaro with a water park for families!
- Barceló Bávaro Palace stands out as one of the best resorts in the Dominican Republic for families! Accommodations include Junior Suites that can sleep up to 4 people, and kids will love the Barcy Waterpark, featuring castles, slides, and more fun. There’s also a Kids’ Club, spa, and multiple restaurants and bars.
- Royalton Punta Cana is within walking distance of Playa Bávaro and features an on-site water park with a wave pool, 7 monster slides, tubes, splash pads, and more. Plus, accommodations include Family Rooms with 1 King Bed, a sofa bed, or two queen-sized beds.
- Lopesan Costa Bávaro Resort, Spa & Casino has a prime location on Playa Bávaro, plus spacious rooms with terraces. Families staying here have access to an outdoor pool, plus the nearby Splash Island Water Park. There’s also an adults-only pool, a spa, and other amenities all ages will love.
- Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana offers an all-inclusive stay on Playa Bávaro. Rooms have king-sized beds with sofa beds. Little ones can spend all day splashing at the Rockaway Bay Water Park or visit the Roxity Kids Club while parents enjoy the spa, on-site bars, and other amenities.
Other All-Inclusive Hotels In Punta Cana With A Water Park For Families
Photo Courtesy: Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana
Looking for more all-inclusive resorts with water parks? Here are some options!
- Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana is an all-inclusive gem located a few steps away from Juanillo Beach, featuring various rooms and suites. There’s also an on-site water park with a variety of rides. Plus, water sports, a spa, a fitness center, and dining!
- Nickelodeon Resort Punta Cana gives kids a chance to hang out with their favorite cartoon characters! Expect suites with swim-up pools and special touches or even a two-bedroom Pineapple Villa. Plus, there’s the AquaNick Water Park with rides for all ages, many pools, and more amenities.
- Bahia Principe Fantasia Punta Cana attracts families with its fairytale theme, featuring castles and other whimsical structures to impress kids. It’s also in close proximity to Bahia Scouts Water Park and features a Kids’ Club (housed in a castle!) and an on-site theater.
- Grand Sirenis Punta Cana Resort is set in a prime location on Uvero Alto Beach, featuring Family Suites with two double beds and a living room with two sofa beds. There are two separate pools for children, plus a huge water park.
Best Hotels in Jamaica With A Water Park For Families
With its magnificent beaches, verdant landscapes, and affordability, Jamaica has become a haven for families traveling with kids! Whether you’re seeking captivating cultural experiences or thrilling adventures, this vibrant Caribbean island has it all. For kids, one of the highlights in particular is its wide range of hotels offering water parks!
Negril, known for its famous Seven Mile Beach, boasts stunning waters and accommodates family-friendly resorts offering lazy rivers, water slides, and more activities for all ages. Montego Bay is another fantastic option, with its range of family-oriented hotels featuring huge pools with slides and splash pads. In Ocho Rios on the northern coast, families can enjoy attractions like Dolphin Cove or embark on exciting river tubing adventures down the Dunn’s River Falls. Plus, with all-inclusive resorts and staffed villas at cheaper prices than most Caribbean islands, there’s no reason not to plan your next family vacation to Jamaica!
Best All-Inclusive Hotels In Montego Bay With A Water Park For Families
Photo Courtesy: Sunset Beach Resort, Spa and Waterpark
Montego Bay offers families a lively city ambiance combined with beautiful beaches and nearby outdoor adventures. Here are some of the best hotels in the Caribbean with a water park for families!
- Sunset Beach Resort, Spa and Waterpark occupies its own secluded peninsula near Montego Bay, with rooms featuring double, queen-sized, or king-sized beds. Kids can’t get enough of the Pirates Paradise Waterpark, with 250-foot-long water slides and a cascading waterfall!
Best All-Inclusive Hotels In Negril With A Water Park For Families
Negril is a bit more low-key than Montego Bay and still offers wonderful beaches. Here are a few options for the best all-inclusive hotels in Jamaica with a water park for families!
- Beaches Negril is one of the best all-inclusive resorts in Jamaica! Accommodations can fit up to 12 guests. Plus, kids love the Pirates Island Outdoor Water Park! There are also water sports, a variety of kid’s clubs, a fitness center, the Red Lane Spa for parents, and more.
Best All-Inclusive Hotels Near Ocho Rios With A Water Park For Families
Families looking for a more low-key experience on Jamaica’s northern coast can check out these destinations near Ocho Rios. Keep reading to find out more!
- Beaches Ocho Rios is smaller than its Negril counterpart but still packs a punch in terms of perks for families! Accommodations include family suites and the resort has the second largest water park out of all the Beaches resorts! Plus, many pools, a Kids’ Club, a spa, and more.
- Jewel Runaway Bay Beach Golf Resort is situated just minutes away from the Green Grotto Caves. Accommodations include one, two, or three-bedroom suites. Plus, there’s an on-site water park with a huge slide, a golf course for parents, and more amenities!
- Ocean Coral Spring welcomes families to enjoy an epic vacation in Jamaica! Here, you’ll find sandy beaches, 2 outdoor pools, a lazy river, a waterpark, and free activities. Plus, rooms include Junior Suites with a king-sized bed and a separate living room area with a sofa bed.
Best Hotels in Mexico With A Water Park For Families
Mexico is a sought-after destination for families with kids, thanks to its vibrant culture, stunning beaches, and wonderful hospitality! The Caribbean coast in particular offers a variety of fantastic spots for a family vacation. Cancun, situated on the northeastern tip of the Yucatan Peninsula, boasts lovely sandy beaches ideal for swimming and snorkeling with little ones. Plus, Cancun’s Hotel Zone has several resorts with thrilling water park experiences right on-site! These hotels feature towering slides, lazy rivers, splash pads, and aquatic play areas to keep kids entertained.
Just a short drive from Cancun, families can also visit Playa del Carmen. This coastal town provides beautiful beachfront properties and some incredible family-friendly resorts renowned for their water parks for both young children and teenagers alike. Playa del Carmen also showcases cultural richness with its nearby Mayan ruins, from Chichen Itza to Tulum.
Best All-Inclusive Hotels In Cancun With A Water Park For Families
Families who want to enjoy the convenience of Cancun’s lively hotel zone will appreciate these all-inclusive hotels with a water park. Keep reading to learn more!
- The Grand At Moon Palace, Cancun is a popular choice for families due to its stunning location, water park, and activities like a kids’ playroom. Plus, the accommodations are spacious!
- Nickelodeon Riviera Maya in Cancun, Mexico lets families experience Cancun with a fun Nickelodeon twist! It features accommodations inspired by your kids’ favorite characters, plus Aqua Nick Water Park with water slides, a Lazy River, and more themed fun.
- Iberostar Selection Cancun is located in Cancun’s bustling hotel zone, with an array of accommodations. There are eight pools, two of which have a water park, a Star Camp for kids, and a range of on-site dining choices.
- The Riu Dunamar is an all-inclusive hotel nestled on Costa Mujeres beach, featuring spacious accommodations with great views. Alongside direct beach access, kids will love Splash Water World, a fun water park with all kinds of rides!
- Barceló Maya Palace is located within the Barceló Maya Grand Resort, an all-inclusive resort complex. With 11 different pools, plus the Barcy Water Park and the Pirates Island Water Park, kids won’t have to go far for an adrenaline boost!
- The Riu Palace Costa Mujeres is located on the secluded Bahia de Mujeres, featuring rustic accommodations and access to Splash Water World, a nearby water park. Kids will also love Riuland, the hotel’s kids’ club, while parents unwind at the spa!
Best Hotels In Playa Del Carmen With A Water Park For Families
To immerse yourself in nature away from the crowds, check out these best hotels in Playa del Carmen with a water park for families!
- Sunscape Akumal Beach Resort is one of the best hotels in Playa del Carmen for families! It has fantastic accommodations and Rex Dino Land, a water park inspired by the Ice Age era.
- Sandos Caracol Eco Resort is another choice for the best hotels in the Caribbean with a water park for families! It has a special Family Section and a huge Sandos Aqua Park with 29 different slides. Plus, a Kids’ Club, water sports, and over 10 restaurants.
- The Paradisus Playa Del Carmen Resort is situated among lush greenery, featuring rooms and suites that include spacious Junior Suites. Plus, it has a tropical-themed water park, a Kids Zone, a relaxing spa, and fitness facilities.
- Grand Bahia Principe Coba is located on a peaceful stretch of beach near Akumal, a small village south of Playa del Carmen. There are cozy and comfortable accommodations, a Bahia Scouts Water Park, water sports, and more fun for families.
- Allegro Cozumel is an all-inclusive resort located on the island of Cozumel, boasting perks like a Family Suite. Kids will especially love visiting the pirate-themed aquatic park for some endless fun with water slides!
We hope you liked this list of the Best Hotels In The Caribbean With A Water Park For Families! From Jamaica to Grand Cayman, each island has its own charm and approach to family-friendly fun. Enjoy your Caribbean vacation with your kids!
*This post may contain affiliate links that may earn us a small commission, at no additional cost to you. Affiliate links in no way inform the hotels, sights, products, or other recommendations included in our articles. All opinions and recommendations expressed here are compiled from submissions submitted by the generous members of our Families Who Love To Travel community.
Thanks for reading!
Love our content?
Stay in the know by subscribing to our weekly newsletter.
Immerse yourself in a world of limitless exploration by joining us on Instagram at families.love.travel.
Join our vibrant Facebook community, "Families Who Love to Travel," (where family travelers like you can ask for advice and share tips with other families!).
Plus, you can read our latest articles by following our Facebook page.
Shop for Family Travel Memorabilia on Shop Families Love Travel.
Everyone knows that Yellowstone National Park makes for a classic family vacation. Strolling the boardwalks...
Beaches Turks and Caicos may not seem like a typical vacation destination for a UK...
If you’re traveling to the Cayman Islands with kids, there’s some important information you need...
Travel Gift Ideas
National Park With Kids
Family Travel Tips
Families Who Love To Travel contributor Meghan Oaks provides her 10 best tips for your...
When you're planning a family vacation, it's important to pack travel toys that will keep...
What are the best travel toys for toddlers? With help from our Facebook community, Families...